We are so convinced that MR TARGET® Reactive Steel is the best sport target shooting steel available that we guarantee every Mr Target Reactive Steel Target System against manufacturer defects for one hundred years or one lifetime, whichever comes first!
Notice: Targets determined to have been shot with firearm calibers higher than the rating specified for the target, base or paddle in question will not be covered by the lifetime Warranty. In addition targets shot with steel core, armor piercing or explosive ammunition will not be covered by the Lifetime Warranty. Targets, Paddles and Bases are all treated as separate target items by this warranty and a separate warranty claim is required for each item in question.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the lifetime warranty, you must have purchased the target from www.mrtargetonline.com or purchased from an authorized Mr Target dealer and have the original proof of purchase.
If you have a warranty claim, please complete our form below. Although our lifetime warranty does not cover regular wear and tear, such as dents, scratches, rust or paint missing from the target being shot, dropped, crushed, burned, etc., it does cover manufacturing defects, such as:
- Broken or loose welds: If your welds are separating, break or you notice cracking, do not send your target to us. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the target returned. Simply fill out the warranty form below and we will contact you for further action. In most cases, you will be able to exchange your target with the closest MR TARGET stocking dealer in your area.
- Cracking and Stress Fractures: If your target cracks, is cracking or has noticeable stress fractures in the steel, do not send your target to us. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the target returned. Simply fill out the warranty form below and we will contact you for further action. In most cases, you will be able to have your target inspected and exchanged your target with the closest Mr Target stocking dealer in your area.
- Targets that are damaged during the shipping process: Please contact us if you ordered your target from www.mrtargetonline.com and it has arrived damaged. If you use your target, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage. We will e-mail you a pre-paid shipping label to return the damaged target and will send out a replacement upon receipt. If your target was not purchased from www.mrtargetonline.com, please contact the dealer you purchased the target from.
- Parts that do not fit: At Mr Target, we manufacture our products with tight tolerances to ensure the most solid and reliable shooting experience. If you find yourself having trouble inserting a target stand in to a target base, or a paddle in to a paddle holster, if still unused, you will be able to exchange that part at the closest Mr Target stocking dealer in your area for one with a better fit. All targets ordered from www.mrtargetonline.com are tested for perfect fit prior to shipping.
- Chips and dents on the target edge: During the cutting process the edges of the targets can be exposed to extreme heats which tempers the steel about 1-2mm from the outside edge of the target . Sometimes when hit by a projectile, small pieces may break free from the outside edge of the target. This is completely normal and will not affect the performance or durability of the product. If the chip on the edge is larger than a quarter at any point and determined to have been caused by a single projectile impact, we will exchange it for a new target.
If you are not sure whether you have a defective target, and you have fully reviewed the warranty page, please complete the form below.
Please note your Warranty Claim Target will be replaced by the same size and model of Target. If the size and model are no longer available, it will be replaced by one of similar size and function and will not be of lesser MSRP value. Once we have your defective target, please allow 10-15 days for return delivery. You will receive a confirmation email once the target has been processed for a warranty exchange and an additional email once the replacement target has departed our warehouse.